[OpenSER-Users] Limit calls per user basis

Borislav Ivandic francisco.ivandic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:53:08 CEST 2007

Hi Norman,

Thanks for your proposal, but it seems I didn't explain in the right way my
question. With "max_contacts", you have a generic limitation of AOR's. That
means it's for  all users the same limit. What I was looking for, was a way
to limit individual users with customized limits. i.e: user A, 10
simultaneous calls; user B, 1 call; user C, 3 simultaneous calls.

Borislav