[OpenSER-Users] snmpstats doesn't work with OID names

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu rsandhu at globalive.com
Wed Aug 22 19:41:40 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-22 at 13:33 -0400, Jeffrey Magder wrote:
> Have you made sure that the MIB files (OPENSER-MIB, OPENSER-REG-MIB,
> etc.) included as part of the OpenSER distribution, have been copied to
> the same folder as the rest of your MIBs?
>
> On my system, the other mib files were located in one of:
>
> /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs
> /usr/share/snmp/mibs

Yep - the existing MIBs are in /usr/share/snmp/mibs, and that's where I
copied the OpenSER MIBs to.  However, I had to rename the OpenSER MIB
files to add a ".txt" extension to them.  Without it, snmp wouldn't work
at all (the existing MIBs all end in ".txt", too).

BTW, I'm running openser on a CentOS 5 box.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu