[OpenSER-Users] Presence/XCAP Problem

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 21 18:32:30 CEST 2007

Hello,

The problem is with the xcap  document with authorization rules, and of
its interpretation made by the server and the client. There might be
either a bug or lack of synchronization. The document defining the
syntax for this document is still a draft so changes might have occurred
in the gap between the client and OpenSer implementation(presence_xml
hasn't been updated to the new draft version). Could you send in the
xcap document sent by the client that generates these messages?

regards,
Anca Vamanu