[OpenSER-Users] Re: Prepaid acounts CDRTool

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:34:04 CEST 2007

Marc,

I would suggest as first step reading about how  prepaid works in
CDRTool. (see PREPAID.txt in doc folder).

I personally use freeradius-cdrtool connector
(sourceforge.net/projects/frad-cdrtool), which I have written in
python and which needs rlm_python compiled into freeradius server.

Have a look on all the info and let me know if u need any additional.

Cheers,
DanB