[OpenSER-Users] Presence Working?

Jorge Guntanis jorge.guntanis at telcentris.com
Sat Aug 18 21:37:51 CEST 2007

I got it to work, works great, the only problem [which I know is not
really related with the presence module] is that it doesn't work from
nated IPs.
Can someone point me in  the right direction on setting this up?
Considering that the pakets are being forwarded to a second server?

Best Regards,

Jorge

"sip:presense_server_ip:5065")
> >>#modparam("presence", "xcap_table", "xcap_xml")
> >>
> >># -- presence_xml params
> >>modparam("presence_xml", "force_active", 0)
> >>modparam("presence_xml", "db_url",
> >>"mysql://openser:openserrw@localhost/openser")
> >>modparam("presence_xml", "xcap_table", "xcap_xml")
> >>modparam("presence_xml", "pidf_manipulation", 1)
> >>

> >># presence handling route
> >>route[2]
> >>{
> >>       # absorb retransmissions
> >>       if (! t_newtran())
> >>       {
> >>               sl_reply_error();
> >>               exit;
> >>       };
> >>
> >>       if(is_method("PUBLISH"))
> >>       {
> >>               if($hdr(Sender)!= NULL)
> >>                       handle_publish("$hdr(Sender)");
> >>               else
> >>                       handle_publish("");
> >>               t_release();
> >>       }
> >>       else if( is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
> >>               handle_subscribe();
> >>               t_release();
> >>       };
> >>
> >>       exit;
> >>}
> >>
> >>The presentity does get updated when I change my status.
> >>
> >>Ie:
> >><presence xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf"
> >>xmlns:pp="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:person"
> >>xmlns:et="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:rpid:rpid-tuple"
> >>xmlns:ep="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:rpid:rpid-person"
> >>xmlns:es="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:rpid:status:rpid-status"
> >>xmlns:ci="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:pidf:cipid"
> >>entity="sip:10000010002 at 216.xxx.xxx.xxx">
> >> <pp:person>
> >>   <status>
> >>     <ep:activities>
> >>   <ep:busy/>
> >>     </ep:activities>
> >>   </status>
> >> </pp:person>
> >> <note>Busy</note>
> >> <tuple id="e2438d66">
> >>   <contact priority="1">sip:10000010002 at 216.xxx.xxx.xxx</contact>
> >>   <status>
> >>     <basic>open</basic>
> >>   </status>
> >> </tuple>
> >></presence>
> >>
> >>But if I add  this line into another account running eyebeam, ie:
> >>account 10000010001, it doesn't get a notify with my new status.
> >>So I have it "sort" of working, yet the notifies are not.
> >>
> >>My Server set up is as follows:
> >>Ser Main Server                           <--->
Openser