AW: [OpenSER-Users] OpenSER 1.2.2 - Problem with database (postgres?)

Frey, Daniel (external) Daniel.Frey at external.t-mobile.de
Fri Aug 17 15:56:52 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

I used the packages to update. ulimit -c unlimited doesn't help, since the program doesn't crash - it simply returns normally (I ran it in ddd) and hence writes no core file I could use...

If it helps: The program is calling exit(0) from daemonize.c:111 (according to ddd).

Regards, Daniel

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan Homeister, Holger Kranzusch, Günther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kübler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328