[OpenSER-Users] Click 2 Call / click To Call applications

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:36:04 CEST 2007

Hey Bogdan,

I must have forgot to mention but I'm running on OpenSER 1.1.0 (svn)
but I did check and I have that t_uac_dlg command and the link to it
is very helpful though an example would have been best,
could you supply one?
It is still somewhat cryptic and I'm still very much not certain
how to compose an invite message that would connect 2 endpoints (users).

Regarding the statistics, thanks, I used get_statistics as you said.
I was doing some extensive digging on google to find bits of information
regarding this somewhat grey-area issue, if I encounter any of these
pages again (I have some bookmarked so I'll check) I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Liran.