[OpenSER-Users] Logging failed registration attempt

Edoardo Serra edoardo.serra at webrainstorm.it
Tue Aug 14 15:32:52 CEST 2007

Ok, that's how I did

if (!proxy_authorize("exorsa", "openser_view")) {
         if(search("Proxy-Authorization")) {
                 xlog("L_ERR", "REGISTER: Auth error from - $au");
         }
         proxy_challenge("exorsa", "0");
         exit;
}

so, if the packet contains credentials but they're wrong the attempt is
logged

Now I'm facing the following problem...
When the nonce axpires and the client reREGISTER the packet will contain
   wrong credential and the UA is challenged again.

This way that's logged as a bad authentication

I also tried to do

if(search("Proxy-Authorization")) {
	if(!registered("location")) {
		xlog("L_ERR", "REGISTER: Auth error from - $au");
	}
}

...but without good results....

Any idea ?