[OpenSER-Users] Re: Click 2 Call / click To Call applications

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:55:15 CEST 2007

In addition, I have issued the 'openserctl fifo which' command to see
which commands are enabled and I do not see the stats and other t_uac
commands available as in some examples (ul_stats, t_uac_from, etc).

How do these extra commands get enabled? (I'm using 1.1.0 and I assume
that they are supported on this version).

Furthermore, how is it possible to enable the udp sockets interface
for fifo?

Thanks again,
Liran.