[OpenSER-Users] [avp_db_query] How to analize resulting AVP's row by row?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Aug 14 10:14:51 CEST 2007

El Monday 13 August 2007 18:54:57 Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
> Hello,
>
> you can access the avps via index.

Sorry, I've seen nothing about AVP's and index. Could you explain me this way
please?

> Also, what you want can be achieved
> via some recursive route calling. It is a bit complex, here is the
> pseudo-algorithm:
> - call the route where in first place check if $avp(s:priority) is null,
> if yes, rename back all the avps (see next) and return false
> - if not, do the checking you want and rename the current set of avps to
> something else and run again the route if you need it
>
> basically by renaming the avp you can iterate via calling routes
> recursively until no more avps with initial name are in place. hope you
> understand me,

Yes, I understood (but it's quite complex). Anyway, I think I've improved a
lot my algorithm and now all the complex is in a single SQL query that just
return a single row and single value. :)

Thanks for all and regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es