[OpenSER-Users] Saving public IP in CDR

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri Aug 10 12:18:09 CEST 2007

El Friday 10 August 2007 12:07:37 Andreas Sikkema escribió:
> > Received IP address
> > $Ri - reference to IP address of the interface where the
> > request has been
> > received
>
> This refers to the interface on the server, not the client
> unfortunately...

Yes, that is, I comment it to you because you said:

"Unfortunately [...] $si contains the reported remote IP address, not the
public IP address that the message has been received from."

I think you are trying to get something impossible: the last router IP through
which the packet arrieved to your OpenSer. That's not possible, note that
layer 3 (IP) doesn't notify the intermediary IP address in the received
message, you just can see the source and destination.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es