[OpenSER-Users] OpenSER + CDRTool

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Tue Aug 7 14:57:57 CEST 2007

Yes I have followed the tutorial and after some changes due to upgrades, it's working,
in the cdrtool web interface, I can see the cdrs... With the time of the calls, the canonical URI, the billing_party...
But the price is not calculated...

Is there any way to see if cdrtool is doing something?
In my last email, i have posted the databases...

Thanks