[OpenSER-Users] Pb with log_fmt

zze-WU Yin RD-MAPS-LAN yin.wu at orange-ftgroup.com
Wed Aug 1 12:12:54 CEST 2007

 Hi, thank you very much. I know what the problem is now. Because I use
a openser-1.2.1-notls. So the "log_fmt" is obsolete.

In the http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/acc.htm it wrote that:

The accouting module will log by default a fixed set of attributes for
the transaction - if you customize you accouting by adding more
information to be logged, please see the next chapter about extra
accouting - Section 1.2.
The fixed minimal accouting information is:
Request Method name
>From header TAG parameter
To header TAG parameter
Call-Id
3-digit Status code from final reply
Reason phrase from final reply
Time stamp when transaction was completed
If a value is not present in request, the empty string is accounted
instead.

I want have a User-Name in the accounting information.

So I saw in the Section 1.2

Selection of extra information is done via xxx_extra parameters by
specifying the names of additional information you want to log. This
information is defined via pseudo-variables and may include headers or
AVPs values or other message or system values. The syntax of the
parameter is:

xxx_extra = extra_definition (';'extra_definition)*

extra_definition = log_name '=' pseudo_variable

And the pseudo_variable I need is '$au' for User-Name. But I don't
understand how to use this paramater in the openser.cfg. Do you have
some ideas??