[Serusers] problem with MySQL

Tuan Nguyen tuansip.vn at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 29 16:05:25 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

+ I have problem with mysql when run ser:

WARNING: no fork mode and more than one listen address found (will use only
the the first one)
 0(12395) init_tcp: using epoll_lt as the io watch method (auto detected)
 0(12395) Maxfwd module- initializing
 0(12395) new_connection: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using
password: YES)
 0(12395) gflags:mod_init: Error while connecting database
 0(12395) init_mod(): Error while initializing module gflags
ERROR: error while initializing modules

in shell, when i run mysql -u root -pxxxxx, it works. but when run ser as
root, it don't work, i tried to fix this problem 2 days but can't. can
someone help me and tell me where is problem.

+ second question: in serusers archive don't have search box, when I want to
search someone has the same problem like me and know how they solve it, i
have to look every threads or we have other way to search efficient, I tried
to search with google group but can't.

thank you very much for your response.
cheers
Tuan.