[Serweb-users] Re: [Serusers] Is there a bug in SERWeb ?

inge inge at legos.fr
Fri Apr 27 10:46:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I join to the mail a csv witch is an export from acc table.
As you can see, there are two bye at the same time.

To correct it in SERWeb, I redesign the SQL request like this :

strip this in select : bye_i_uri ; bye_to_uri ; bye_fromtag ;
bye_totag ; bye_from_uri ; bye_sip_from

I add a DISTINCT instruction. So I've got only one call instead of two,
and in SERWEb code I comment the parts wich concerns this column (i.e.
INVITE and BYE unpaired).

For the BYE unpaired, I understand that it was implement for determine
who have hang out. I'm not interresting by this function.So I always put
"n/a".
Moreover, for INVITE unpaired, I think it's a very rare problem. To
prevent it, I have been thinking to add "is not null" in a where clause
for inv_callid column to don't have a result with INVITE unpaired.

Thanks for your support, I wait for your opinion.

Regards