[Serusers] Ottendorf TM timers - global setting?

Mahatma Sarasvati gnoahhb at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:31:23 CEST 2007

Hello all,
I see that one can set timeout variables per user in Ottendorf.

Is it possible to avoid this and set them on a global or domain basis? My users aren't so particular and I'd like to avoid the effort of having to set the timers for every user.

By the way, the default ser.cfg in Ottendorf is fantastic. Thanks for producing a well thought out config that demonstrates a good range of functionality. I've been using SER (+Asterisk) since 0.8.11 in my corporate environment (130 employees) so I'm not new, but I appreciate not having to take the time to sift though the code to figure out how the basics work.

I'm eagerly awaiting more documentation on Ottendorf!!

Thanks,
Mahatma