[Serusers] Help needed!

Libor Chocholaty libor_ml1 at mts.cz
Fri Apr 20 16:12:54 CEST 2007

I am sorry I do not know this Redhat package. However as I remember you
can use following:
$ make prefix=/opt/ser modules
$ make prefix=/opt/ser
$ su
# make prefix=/opt/ser install

All you need to compile and install SER is in INSTALL file.

You will try cvs version of SER 2.0 also. I tried it on Fedora Core 5
and it works well for my simple test. You probably will have to install
several development packages.
One more think is good to remember -- do not use CVS trunk in these days
and use tag rel_2_0_0 instead. So checkout ser this way:
$ cvs co -r rel_2_0_0 sip_router

Libor