[Serusers] fail to store voicemail

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 15:15:53 CEST 2007

Hi there,
  I have some questions to ask about voicemail.
  I'm using SEMS voicemail to store voice message with SER v.0.9.6 and SEMS 0.10.0
  I have my server running voicemail successfully.
  But I'm still confuse where voicemail store the message and in what form (text or wav file)
  I trace my voicemail storage and found out that it store the message in /var/spool/mail/ in text form. Is it true? So how to hear the voice message while it is in text file?
  And the other problem is, my voicemail server can only store message for root at localhost only. The script is like below:

  if (uri =~ "sip:115.*@") {
         # load email avp with some email address
         avp_write("root at localhost","$email");
         # use voicemail_headers append to pass it to sems
         if (!t_write_unix("/tmp/sems_sock","voicemail")){
             log("could not contact voicemail\n");
             t_reply("500","could not contact media server");
             break;
             }
             break;
        }
  }

  How to change this script so it can forward to user email address in SER database?
  Thanx before

  Regards

  Meidiana