[Serusers] Avpops'exported function

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Fri Apr 13 10:29:31 CEST 2007

Yes, I know :-) We also use avpops for everything, and I still don't
quite get the logic behind avpops...
Avpops will not likely disappear in the future; we know people used it
for 0.9 (out of lack of something better). And if somebody using it
wants to step forward and maintain it, I don't see why not.

Selects is not really that hard to understand, it is just a notation
where a SIP message is seen as C/C++ struct called @ and where each
header is the key. In addition, there are selects that can give you
access to stuff not found in the SIP message, but that you cannot change.
What is missing is a good reference so you can quickly look up the
select you need. As you may have seen, there is a project ongoing that
will create a searchable documentation tool...
g-)