[Serusers] Auto start at boot up

POON Ben Ben.Poon at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Apr 12 15:53:40 CEST 2007

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for your reply.  I tried looking for the ser.init file, I only
found debian, gentoo and rpm versions of the ser.init file.  I am using
Solaris 10, I don't know if that makes a difference...

bash# find / -name ser.init
/tmp/install/ser-0.9.6/debian/ser.init
/tmp/install/ser-0.9.6/gentoo/ser.init
/tmp/install/ser-0.9.6/rpm/ser.init

Is the rpm one ok? Or is there another one I can use?

Thanks,
Ben