[Serusers] SER, SEMS voicemail and

Meidiana Ten gotcha_em at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 16:25:55 CEST 2007

Hi there,
  I'm sorry for bothering all this time with same questions
  I still can't solve the problem because nobody reply it.
  I really don't have any idea about how SEMS works.
  I setup eyebeam to forward call to voicemail number which is 115 at domain
  for more info, the voicemail address was one of the user in subscriber/aliases table of SER that I added.
  When the call forwarded, SER have to check to usrloc for the address. It automatically appear that User not found on the softphone.
  Will it be any way that I don't have to create the address for voicemail address but SER can forward the call for SEMS?
  Or maybe my softphone forward call setting isn't right?Btw, I'm using eyebeam.
  I hope that someone reply for my mail this time.
  I'm sorry if my english is bad.

  Regards,

  Meidiana