[Serusers] interesting 2 way SIP signalling problem

İlker Aktuna (Koç.net) ilkera at koc.net
Tue Apr 10 11:48:07 CEST 2007

Hi,

do you have any comments on this ?

Thanks,
ilker

________________________________

From: serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org [mailto:serusers-bounces at lists.iptel.org] On Behalf Of İlker Aktuna (Koç.net)
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 11:50 AM
To: Greger Viken Teigre
Cc: serusers at iptel.org
Subject: RE: [Serusers] interesting 2 way SIP signalling problem

The client does not have STUN support. (I am not sure; because there is no field to enter stun server address. However it may have an internal STUN)
Actually the client is the "internet calling" feature of new Windows Mobile 6.0.

I am also nearly sure that there is no ALG in front of the UA. Plus, I am using 5061 on the SIP server as UDP port. So most of the ALG mechanisms do not mess with my sip messages.

I believe this is a misconfiguration issue. But I don't know how to troubleshoot it.

Any help on the nat configuration would be wonderful.

Thanks,
ilker