[Serusers] Unreacheable destination problems

Amanda Mattiuz amattiuz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 15:55:52 CEST 2007

Hello!

I'm using SER + rtpproxy, but altough the NAT problem seems to be solved, I
get no audio ... analysing the traffic with ethereal, I realized that the
traffic going from the proxy to the UAs never arrives  (ICMP unreacheable
destination)... I assume it is because the users have their ports blocked,
is that correct? I changed the  rtpproxy port range (PORT_MIN and PORT_MAX )
to lower ports, but still I got the same messages...

Does anybody knows anything that can be done by me in terms of
configurations of the rtpproxy or ser.cfg or whatever, given the fact that I
don't have power to open the ports??.....

Thanks,
Amanda

Amanda Remes Mattiuz
amattiuz at gmail.com