[Users] Adding headers to the CANCEL messages generated by openser

Ardjan Zwartjes a.zwartjes at telecats.nl
Wed Apr 18 11:04:01 CEST 2007

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks for your quick answer, though it's not what I hoped for ;). I
assume you mean that this message is unaccessible from within the
configuration script, do you know how much work it would be to access
this message from within the source code? Is it possible to write a
module that does this or do I really need to modify the core?

Kind regards,
Ardjan.