[Users] SEMS: ivr API

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Sat Apr 14 03:14:22 CEST 2007

Hello,

unfortunately there is not yet a real documentation about the ivr
modules API in 0.10, but you can find a reference here:
http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/ModuleDoc_ivr.html
and some examples with description with here
http://www.iptel.org/sems/sems_application_development_tutorial
in the pdf: http://www.iptel.org/files/semsng-app_module_tutorial.pdf

The new py_sems python embedded interpreter
(http://ftp.iptel.org/pub/sems/doc/current/ModuleDoc_py_sems.html)
should be much more versatile soon, because the generated wrappers allow
easy exposing of core functionality. You can check out example scripts at
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/trunk/apps/examples/py_sems_ex/?rev=0&sc=0
. py_sems is still in development phase though and more wrappers need to
be generated.

hth
Stefan

Helmut Kuper wrote: