[Serusers] how to add mysql.so

vijay tiwari vijay11tiwari at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 20:32:36 CEST 2006

thanks
 when i install mysql and i type this command
 ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mysql --enable-large-files --enable-shared=yes

 it show me some checking and show me this error

 checking "LinuxThreads"... "Not found"
 configure: error: This is a linux system and Linuxthreads was not
 found. On linux Linuxthreads should be used.  Please install Linuxthreads
 (or a new glibc) and try again.  See the Installation chapter in the
 Reference Manual for more information.

and i am not able to install mysql

sip <sip at arcdiv.com> wrote:       Why not? That's a little vague.

Can't add them because you don't have it? Can't add them because of permissions problems? Can't add them because the directory doesn't exist? Can't add them because you don't know the unix copy command?

A little more specific information goes a long way.

N.

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 07:30:18 -0700 (PDT), vijay tiwari wrote

> hi all
>

>  i am not able to add the mysql in that locations /usr/local/lib/ser/modules
>

> thanks
> vijay

Vijay Tiwari
Network Admin