[Serusers] just start SER

vijay tiwari vijay11tiwari at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 22:37:24 CEST 2006

hi all

 today i have install ser  on  my Linux machine
 Linux bishthost.bisht 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 #1 Thu Jun 2 22:55:56 EDT 2005 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

 and its install everthing is ok
 and i found two file in /usr/local/etc/ser

 dictionary.ser
 ser.cfg

 please tell me can i start change in ser.cfg or take backup of this file and start working on mail ser.cfg

 and how can i used hello word ser.cfg file just start copy paste

 what can i do please guide me, which is best for me

 thanks
 vijay