[Serusers] How to restrict only one call per user at the same time

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Sep 27 09:28:16 CEST 2006

SER does not keep dialog info and thus does not know whether a call is
in progress. You need a B2BUA to do that.
You could have implemented a hack where you store a flag in the db for a
user when a call is in progress. However, if you for some reason doesn't
see the BYE, you have a locked account...
g-)