[Serusers] DNS SRV support ?

Kostas Marneris K.Marneris at otenet.gr
Mon Sep 25 15:13:40 CEST 2006

thanks. This works Ok.

I have one more question :
My DNS SRV config is something like that :

$ORIGIN pstngw.foo.com.
_sip._udp	SRV 1 1 5060 pstn1.foo.com.
		SRV 1 1 5060 pstn2.foo.com.

I can load balance (50-50) with the above.

But if one of the GWs is down, then SER keeps on doing "load balancing 50-50" ,
so the ~50% of the calls are routed to GW that is down .

Is there a way to have a redundancy setup with DNS SRV only (with 50-50 load balancing) ?
Does this supported by SER's DNS SRV implementation (t_relay() ) ?

Or do I have to handle this issue with the t_on_failure() mechanism ?

thanx.
Kostas