[Serusers] append_rpid_hf() replacement in CVS-HEAD

Hendrik Scholz hendrik.scholz at freenet-ag.de
Mon Sep 25 15:20:30 CEST 2006

Hi!

append_rpid_hf() was removed from CVS in 2005 with the following note:
"Rpid support dropped, it will be implemented using AVPs."

Is there a standard way of implementing this?
OpenSER utilizes avp_printf() for this which isn't part of SER:
http://www.mail-archive.com/devel@openser.org/msg02248.html

What is the Best Current Practice to add the Rpid header?

If there is none I'd help implementing something new since I'm already
tackling some Rpid to P-Asserted-Identity transformation things.
It would also be handy to add the privacy tag according to another
AVP (although I'm not using it).

Cheers,
  Hendrik

--
freenet Cityline GmbH, Hamburger Chaussee 2-4, 24114 Kiel, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)431 9020552, Fax: +49 (0)431 9020559
Internet: http://www.freenet.de, eMail: hendrik.scholz at freenet-ag.de