[Serusers] Call Forwarding Using PSTN Gateway

Murray Hooper m-hooper at rogers.com
Sat Sep 23 18:25:37 CEST 2006

Newbie to SER.

I am a little confused about how much I have to set up in databases to get
an incoming SIP call to call forward to a PSTN number through SER.  I have
setup the username, attribute and value for my number, "callfwd",
sip:1234567890 at gateway.com in usr_preferences and the username in the
subscriber file , added gateway ip to trusted, but call is immediately
dropped when it arrives at SER.

I have been through the getting started and have had success in modifying
the values in the scripts, but don't see what data must be added into MySQL.

Getting pointed in the right direction would be greatly appreciated

Thanx

murray