[Serusers] Documentation of What's New in 0.10

Ladislav Andel ladaan at iptel.org
Sat Sep 23 08:59:52 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have attached the configuration script at

http://www.iptel.org/ser/howtos/optimizing_the_use_of_rtp_proxy

and have updated the document with numbered config script.

The document has some unclear text and missing explanations. I will fix
it in next revisions.
Give me any feedback if you don't understand anything.

Lada