[Serusers] SIPP with SER

Kostas Marneris K.Marneris at otenet.gr
Fri Sep 22 13:51:26 CEST 2006

thanks for your help, but in this case (the commands you propose)
the signalling traffic does not pass through SER at all.

I can always test 2 boxes (one running UAC, the other running UAS)
using the default XML files.

If I use the following (in case you had a typo error) :
UAS:
./sipp -sn uas -rsa 2.2.2.2

UAC:
./sipp -sn uac 3.3.3.3 -r 1 -m 1 -d 5000 -i 1.1.1.1 -rsa 2.2.2.2

then in this case the traffic goes through SER but I have the same problem.
==> ACK is absorbed by SER and does not RELAYED to UAS.

thank you anyway,
Kostas