[Serusers] Using IP address as domain

Andrey Kuprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 18:35:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

AFAIK, SIP_DOMAIN you need to export anyway.. Just put your IP instead
of the name. Then this SIP_DOMAIN will be used to properly add
contacts to your subscriber table. So, if your domain is an IP
address, newly added ppl will have an IP instead of domain for their
host part of URI. Try also to specify alias as you IP address, i.e.

listen="202.x.x.x"
alias="202.x.x.x"

You may also try to add a domain entry to the domain table with serctl
(that is if you use functions in your config such as
"is_uri_host_local()"), i.e.

serctl domain add 202.x.x.x

Hope it will work for you.

  Andrey.