[Serusers] Scaling SER

Natambu Obleton nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net
Mon Sep 18 23:04:51 CEST 2006

I was thinking about this myself the other day. I don't think this should be
a problem. Even if a client registered with a different server, SER will
still use the same contact information to get to the client. So it shouldn't
matter at all.

You should be able to setup many SER servers and have them all look at the
same database.

Natambu Obleton
Network Engineer
FastTrack Communications