[Serusers] Re: SER and Asterisk integration

Alex Fler alexfler at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 16:02:27 CEST 2006

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to integrate Ser with asterisk.

Asterisk server resides on private network behind router. All UA's are on
the same internal network with Asterisk server and registered with it.

Asterisk server registered with Ser server, so this way I get incoming calls
without any problems. At the same time when on of UA's trying to call out

Ser server gives 407 errors Authentication Required. I cannot add asterisk
server into my trusted table because ADSL connection has Dynamic IP which
may change frequently.

This message I receive, because in INVITE part I have UA in FROM: field
witch are registered with asterisk not SER. How can I resolve this issue for
outgoing calls?

Thank you for your help and sorry for bad English

Regards

Alex Fler