[Serusers] mysql.so file missing..?

prabhakar g prabhakar06 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 08:33:43 CEST 2006

hi ram,and suresh

thanx for replying for my mail

some body mailed me how to to load mysql.so see below i have done success
fully and mysql.so file
showing in this location /usr/local/lib/ser/modules/mysql.so

but i am not able to run my serctl service giving the same error
,ysql.sofile missing

----------------------------

cd ser-0.9.6/modules/mysql

then run make and you will see a warning about "you should run make from the
main source directory."

Then after running make, DO NOT DO make install but just type in the command
terminal:

ls

you will see the mysql.so module then move it to the directory with the
other modules like:

mv mysql.so /usr/local/lib/ser/modules

Please do it this time. I have done this before myself so I know it works.

--
Prabhakar.g
Network Engineer