[Serusers] ERROR: receive_msg: no mem for sip_msg

Kristian Larsson kristian at netatonce.se
Thu Sep 14 15:22:59 CEST 2006

Hey,

I'm having a problem with my sip proxy. "All of a
sudden" I'm getting this error message:
ERROR: receive_msg: no mem for sip_msg
I'm not sure when it started but now as soon as I
start it and I get some REGISTER messages it
generates the error message.

This is a lab machine, I have 5 entries in my
subscriber table and not more in any other.
I have no idea what triggered this. There's not
too much memory on the machine I'm running it
(only 256MB) but that shouldn't matter really,
there's still quite a lot free.

I've tried setting debug=9 but I don't get any
more debugging info to work with.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Regards,
   Kristian.

--
Kristian Larsson                                         KLL-RIPE
Network Engineer                            Net At Once [AS35706]