[Serusers] uri_db can't connect with mysql

Quan Huo Sheng quanhs at stee.stengg.com
Thu Sep 14 10:36:40 CEST 2006

Hi;

uri_db try to init connection with MySQL via /var/run/mysql.sock. But in my machine, the sock path is "/tmp/mysql.sock".

I can create ser DB with ser_mysql.sh, ok.

Anyone can tell where to configurate this parameter. I am using ser-0.10.99-dev35-pa-4.1.

Thanks

Smile

[This e-mail is confidential and may be priviledged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please kindly notify us immediately and delete the message
from your system; please do not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person. Thank you.]
---ST Electronics Group---