[Serusers] SER as fake SBC...

Natambu Obleton nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net
Tue Sep 12 20:14:03 CEST 2006

For yawl out there. Here is a working copy.

http://www.natambu.com/sbc-rtpproxy.cfg

Setup the clients with a domain that points directly to the interface of
your softswitch, and put the ip address of the SER server into the 'proxy'
section of the configuration.

Natambu Obleton

Network Engineer

FastTrack Communications