[Serusers] function capable of identifying the domain of the callee

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Sep 12 19:50:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking for a function capable of identifying the domain of the
callee so I can implement something like this:

if(domain_of_callee == domain_A) { do this }

if(domain_of_callee == domain_B) { do that }

I know that there are some functions like those in textops module, but
the problem is that I can't search in the INVITE messages for that
because I what that to be searched in INVITE messages sent from Ser to
Asterisk for Voicemail purpose, and in that cases, the domain of the
callee was already replaced by the IP of Asterisk server in those
messages, and To and From parameters can have other domains because I'm
using multi-domain implementation.

Is there a function that does this?

Thanks,

Ricardo.