[Serusers] Reload Ser configuration and DB in runtime?

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Tue Sep 12 11:21:56 CEST 2006

I was expecting that Ser could be able to load some table contents in
runtime like aliases, grp, subscriber and usr_preferences, so that I
could use Ser in a production environment where should exist some Web
interface for user and administrator management capable of altering
aliases, adding or removing users, adding voicemail permissions,
altering permissions for each user dialplan, adding forwarding contacts
in realtime, etc. I guess I'll have to make some tests to see which
function modules read data from DB in realtime and which don't.

Regards,
Ricardo.