[Serusers] Re: Handling 302 responses

Roger Lewau Roger.Lewau at serverhallen.com
Mon Sep 11 09:16:48 CEST 2006

I Agree that forwarding should be handled by the registrar of the calle and
this is what I am trying to accomplish. However I found no way in SER to
handle this situation. If I let SER relay the 302 to the caller there is no
way of knowing that the resulting new INVITE should be billed to the calle
because it is a completely new call leg. The way to handle this, I think,
should be to catch the 302 response in a failure route and then turn that
into a new invite that can be billed to the callee.  My question is how do
you do this?

Kind regards
Roger