[Serusers] Handling 302 responses

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 09:09:30 CEST 2006

Hi,

You can also use 302 responses to gather some information about the
remote party. Contacts returned in the response are not necessarily
the SIP URI's. I've tried using mail addresses, SIP tel: URI's and
HTTP URLs too.

So, if the remote party is Busy at the moment, but has other ways to
let u contact them, 302 is one of the answers to this.