[Serusers] Re: rewrite the FROM part of SIP INVITE

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sat Sep 9 16:54:12 CEST 2006

Hi Steve, Thanks for elaborating and providing the reference to the
"anonymous RFC."
I have written up a FAQ item on this for future reference:
http://www.iptel.org/FAQ_To_From_change

To all: Anyone with an account at http://iptel.org/ can add content like
FAQs, how'tos etc. If you don't have the answer, but rather a FAQ item
you think should be described, you can create a new FAQ question and
leave the answer to others :-)
g-)