[Serusers] Re: rewrite the FROM part of SIP INVITE

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Fri Sep 8 16:15:25 CEST 2006

I've used subst() function for substituting From and To URIs and calls
succeed well! I think that this indicates that Ser uses in fact only the
Call-Id to keep track of calls and not as well From and To tags of
messages. Although I this may end up biting me later...

You can do that for example with the following syntax:
subst('/^From:(.*)sip:.*@your_domain(.*)/From:\1sip:what_ever_number at what_ever_domain\2/');

Greetings,

Ricardo.