[Serusers] New polycom firmware / presence

Atle Samuelsen clona at cyberhouse.no
Fri Sep 8 14:21:00 CEST 2006

Hi Harry,

can you pleace stop sending the same email over and over again ? We have
discussed this before... IF you dont get a answer. Nobody either dont
know what you try to do, OR people have started ignoreing you.

Pleace also do not send to multiple lists as you tend to do. That is
just not the right way of doing things.

Related to your problem. look at IETF regarding pressence and learn how
it should work.

-A

* harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr <harrygaillac-sip at yahoo.fr> [060908 11:27]: