[Serusers] log ( history of action for one user)

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Wed Sep 6 15:31:24 CEST 2006

Take a look at the acc (and its replacement multi-modules, acc_db, acc_radius,
acc_this, acc_that, acc_the_other) module. It stores accounting data about
dialed, received, and missed calls into a logging file or database. You can
then use simple scripts to extract that information for use in your own code.

N.

On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:56:00 +0200, Legos Engineering wrote