[Serusers] aliases in multi-domain

Ricardo Carvalho rcarvalho at iric.up.pt
Wed Sep 6 11:07:40 CEST 2006

In fact I think that the best way to do this would be turning off the
"use_domain" for aliases, but I don't know how can that be done because
I guess that if we use modparam("usrloc", "use_domain", 1), use_domain
will be available for everything. If someone knows how to disable
use_domain for aliases, please tell me!!

Regards,

Ricardo.