[Serusers] NAT Solution

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:58:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thing is Skype is a pure p2p software (i.e. client). It will never
stop trying to registrer itself or call to a remote party until it
finds a single port that is not blocked at the moment. So, if you want
something like Skype, then you'd have to make your own SIP client :)

Nathelper is just a module in SER. It is a LINK to mediaproxy server.
So, in other words, nathelper and mediaproxy are work as one ( or
should i say they work together). Nevertheless, mediaproxy is a good
solution for NAT. Maybe not the best, but at least it worked and still
working for hundreds of people.

  Andrey.